Is there anyone in the vicinity of New York who would like to go with me to see Russell Simmon's Def Comedy Jam?
Allow me to explain. I have to go. For my theatre class. Because we're exposing ourselves to different kinds of theatre, blah blah. I really don't want to go. But I have to. And it's in the city, so I cannot go alone. Well, I could, but I'd have a far worse time, and I'd probably end up roundhouse kicking someone in the jaw. From paranoia, you see. And I don't think it's something my mother would want to go to. [eyebrow]
The available dates are February 28, March 5, 6 at 8:00 PM, March 1 at 5:00 and 9:00 PM, March 2, at 3:00 PM, or March 4, at 7:00.
It occurs to me that I could ask some of my more local friends. They'd do it for me. Of course, then I'd have to hang out with them. And they'd talk to me. And I'd have to talk to them. And... really, in no way good for me. Or I could ask Mike. I dunno. Feedback me.
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment