Now there is a whole new person, filled with practical jokes and wizard powers. Or is there? Her parents keep promising that more pictures of Miss Irina are on their way, but what if they're lying? What if they only rented a baby for a single day for the photo ops? How do I know! There's only one way that I can be proven wrong.
Um. This is why I haven't blogged. I have nothing to say. I'm still painting cabinets. Still! You'd think I have a million cabinets, but I don't. I was thinking maybe tomorrow I'd watch (and review!) whatever it is Angel episode that I left off with. Because according to TNT, my reruns have almost arrived! Eee! I should be watching them again by next week sometime! Then you will all miss my days of non-updating, that's how many updates there will be. Or, you know, you won't miss anything, as you will have stopped reading long ago. You don't even know I'm writing this!
I think the lesson here is that the internet is a stupid place.
... I'm so brilliant.
No comments:
Post a Comment