That is hypnotic!
WOOOOOOO!
I'd like to add a HOOOOOOO! to Soupytwist's comment. x
I love that graphic more than anything else in the world right now. Did you make it? Where is it from?
Crystal - Hee. I did not make it. And I have no idea where it originated. It's been floating around the internet since before the election, and it seriously is one of the best things I've ever seen.There's also one with Batman heads.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is hypnotic!
WOOOOOOO!
I'd like to add a HOOOOOOO! to Soupytwist's comment. x
I love that graphic more than anything else in the world right now. Did you make it? Where is it from?
Crystal - Hee. I did not make it. And I have no idea where it originated. It's been floating around the internet since before the election, and it seriously is one of the best things I've ever seen.
There's also one with Batman heads.
Post a Comment