1987 - 2008
Sorry, Amy.
:( I'm sorry.
I'm so sorry.
I'm sorry, Amy.
I'm sorry about your cat, Amy. Glad he had such a long life.
[hug]I'm sorry. xx
Goodbye, Bert. I'm sorry, Amy.
Oh, Amy. I'm sorry. :(
My heartfelt sympathies, dear Amy.I wouldn't be surprised if Bert is now hanging out with Guinevere in Kittycat Heaven.
Oh, so sorry, Amy. [heart]Totally inappropriate, but the captcha is "cloneshp." May that bring a smile to your face.
I'm so sorry Amy [heart].
Belated sympathies! :-(
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Sorry, Amy.
:( I'm sorry.
I'm so sorry.
I'm sorry, Amy.
I'm sorry about your cat, Amy. Glad he had such a long life.
I'm so sorry.
[hug]
I'm sorry. xx
Goodbye, Bert. I'm sorry, Amy.
Oh, Amy. I'm sorry. :(
My heartfelt sympathies, dear Amy.
I wouldn't be surprised if Bert is now hanging out with Guinevere in Kittycat Heaven.
Oh, so sorry, Amy. [heart]
Totally inappropriate, but the captcha is "cloneshp." May that bring a smile to your face.
I'm so sorry Amy [heart].
Belated sympathies! :-(
Post a Comment