Wednesday

BLOQ.

Per P@.

If an asteroid were to hit the earth and eliminate all mammalian life, what animal species (other than homo sapiens) would you miss most? Well. None. Because I'm a mammalian life form, and hence I would have been eliminated.

Who's more popular - Jesus or the Beatles? Right now I'll say Jesus.

How many bones have you broken in your life? I've broken three of my toes and fractured my ankle. And that's surprisingly it!

"Where is my mind?" Lunch?

Knowing the pros and cons of time travel, if you were given the opportunity to go back to see (and speak with) your 14-year-old self, would you? (And what would you say if so) YES.

What's a good cure for writer's block? Being somewhere without a pen or paper.

What's your favorite type of cake? I am not fond of cake. Although I suppose lemon cake is alright.

Go to wikipedia, and click "random article" thrice. What'd you land on? Samborombón is a small rural community in Brandsen Partido in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.

"What's the consolation prize?" The satisfaction of a job well done.

What's gas going for in your neck of the woods right now? I think the last time I got gas it was $2.12 for the one in the middle.

and finally....

How would you describe the year 2008 in three words or less? I wouldn't dare.

4 comments:

P@ said...

What's a good cure for writer's block? Being somewhere without a pen or paper.

So. Freaking. True.

Unknown said...

I am not fond of cake.

I am not sure we can be friends any longer, Amy. I mean, this, combined with the slightly epic fail of you not having see Twilight yet, which I rely on you for... maybe we need a break.

Amy said...

Christine -

Would it help if I told you that I was immensely fond of pie?

Unknown said...

(Being fond of) pie makes up for a lot of things. Also, I think American cake and German cake (Torte) is different. So you might like that.

I'll totally bake you a Torte someday.