Tuesday

Nuclear upgrade in five, four...

So, doctors, and everything else, are stupid. There was all sorts of nonsense this weekend about who was calling what and when and what in the world any of this had to do with scheduling my radioactive upgrade. But then my father called me this afternoon, and said he had scheduled the whole thing to be done tomorrow morning at 11AM. Good to know! I'm glad I was consulted.

Crappily, this means that I will not be able to hang out with Ace and starshine (and Jaynee?) this weekend, which I was looking forward to. Instead, I'm going to be radioactively ill. Or so my doctor claims. Given the amount of thyroid output my test showed, I can expect to get real fucked up for the next week. If you have my number, give me a call! I bet it will be entertaining. Also, I'm getting my period on Friday (I'm sorry gents, and prudish ladies). I only mention this because of course I'm having this done when my radioactive waste potential will be at its highest. I hate everything. I really should have seen my doctor about some sleeping pills, because it would be nice to be unconscious for all this.

I probably won't be online for a while, or if I do (who am I kidding?) it will only be for brief periods, so I'm not getting everything all radioactive. I was thinking of making my last entry before doing so my last review for Angel, but I still haven't watched the tape because I'm just that lazy.

For those who were asking though, I'm hoping to get some sort of knowledge or comprehension thing going, like, maybe be able to understand any language or anything spoken. Possibley because I'm able to connect to the mental channel that opens up when people are thinking and then start to speak. I was thinking though that I'll probably just become immune to nuclear blasts. Like the Homega Man. It would probably suck, though. Fighting off mutants and a conquering Al Qaeda or something. Maybe I'll be able to absorb the radiation and use my eyes as laser beams.

Oh, the possibilities!!

No comments: