Monday

Voting is hard !

So, I've been told that I haven't updated in a while. Jesus, what will you people ever do if I actually get a life?

Sadly, my lack of updating is not from a lack of things occurring to me. It all involves death and explosions and mystery and heartache, and everything you might think would go into a good movie, but is making my life at the moment blow hard.

I've also had many deep thoughts on random subjects that would have made wicked entries, as well as been good subjects for a blog-a-thon. But alas, I just didn't feel like writing. Th¨¦l¨­ hina gr¨¢ph¨­.

What? Oh. I was planning on making some sort of update around Wednesday or so, but not in a "updatey" sort of way. I wish that I could stop writing for a while and then jump right back into it with feeling like I need to recap what was going on in that hiatus.

So, in the spirit of that, back to the subject at hand. Voting. Is hard! Tomorrow I will get up early in the morn and I will vote for the second allowable time in my life. Yay me! So today (cutting it close) I spent some time researching the candidates and finding out where they stand on various issues and deciding which are most alike to my ideologies, and which I think will best carry out their choosen placement in office. Yes, I am a freak of some kind. Anyway, I have made my selections, and am rather unhappy with my choices for Representative. There was even a third party candidate! But I'm not throwing my vote away this time! That makes me depressed. But my choices seemed to be between a jerk, a twit, and a neurotic. So I wound up choosing the twit, even though she, I swear to Jesus Horatio, mentioned a compliment extended to her by "one of her Jewish friends". ONE OF HER JEWISH FRIENDS! I'm fucking serious.

Maybe I should just write in P@'s name. That's what I said I'd do when faced with a decision like this. I mean, I know he lives on the other side of the country and everything, but I'm pretty sure he'd still be better at the job than these people.

In other, non-political news, sometimes, I have bursts of truly divinely inspired brilliance. You have to wait around a long time to see one, though.

Fin.

No comments: