I've been meaning to update for at least the last ... day. I don't know. I've mostly forgotten anything that at the time I thought was important. That tends to happen often. Some points, then:
[-] In think my recent board nostalgia (like that birthday post business) is due to my realization that I'm going to be missing a lot of upcoming "4" milestones. Like my fourth birthday thread, and my fourth anniversary. And four years is a long fucking time! I'll probably get over it soon.
[-] I love getting things done at the last minute. It's so satisfying. I had a thing to write for Tuesday, that I wrote beginning at midnight, and finished three hours later. And it ruled! Because Pat-en-Steph said so. I'm Pat and Steph approved! Hee!
[-] People keep using the word "asshat" not even knowing that I am the originator. This bothers me! (Superhero Girl understands me) I blame you, Pants! Although, you know. Not really. Because you are the originator of "hee". And, damn did that go around.
[-] Just as "Jesus Fuck!" became a popular exclamation for a spell, I'd like to test out my latest blasphemy: "Christ on a Crumpet!"
[-] My falafel was acceptable to my palate. Jenny is awesome. If for no other reason (and it's not the only reason) than that she knows all the "obscure" music I've been listening to. And she approves! I'm Jenny approved!
[-] I like being approved.
[-] Milla Jovovich is also cool. I feel secure in saying this. Not only is she a Sagittarius, she also has a song with the lyric: "Receive me as a dancing monkey, and throw me a dime".
[-] MONKEY! (
[-] Tomorrow will be Thanksgiving, my favorite non-birthday holiday. This is fabulous, because I will be gorging myself with sweet potatoes.
[-] Leave me entertaining and distracting comments which may or may not touch upon the topics I have discussed herein.
Fin.
No comments:
Post a Comment