I've been wondering if it's the board. Now now, don't get (positively or negatively, depending on your person) excited. It was just something I was thinking about the other evening. I think I will at be upset at not having a birthday post.
I've been having very strange dreams the last few nights. As is typical of most of my dreams, I wake up feeling stressed out and disoriented. I slept more than I intended to this morning. I'm tired and there's a possibility that I'll have bruises tomorrow.
Aside from all that though, I have been feeling remarkably good. Sometimes, when I walk, I break out into a smile. I don't even mind that people passing me probably think that I'm insane. Things seem to be going very well for me lately. In can't explain it. Even though not everything goes well (my adviser forgets who I am, just this evening I get a splinter), it's still just ... good . I'm talking to Grace, who works at the McCarter Theatre in Princeton about doing an internship there in the Spring. And she's been terribly nice to me. And do you know what they're doing this Spring? My Fair Lady. With a reduced cast, and a fucking chamber set orchestra for the music. How incredibly awesome is this? (Hint: assume that you, like me, are me.)
There's just ... so much good flying around me. And of course, this makes me incredibly nervous and suspicious. I wonder if all this means that I'm going to be hit my a bus or something. My brain does not understand or accept things moving in a consistently positive direction. I'm, as it were, waiting for the other shoe to drop.
So I remind myself not to get too excited.
In other news, today, my sister would have been thirty-eight years old.
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment