Tuesday

Remember when my foot was gross?

I do.

What I forgot was that apparently I had taken a whole bunch of pictures of it and put them on my Yahoo! photo account. Well, apparently Yahoo! photos is going to close, so I've been afforded the opportunity to import the pictures to Flickr. Which I totally just did.

So, now I will have a couple pictures of a pretty scarf, and a handful of pictures of my grisly maimed foot. Yay?

The point of this is, I need to upload more pictures to that account. I've been taking lots of the nature and crap that's around my house. I have a picture of the praying mantis and the painted lady butterfly that live in my garden, plus the Eastern Goldfinches that reside in my lilac tree (sadly, not a red oak tree). Also, one time about a year ago, there were totally awesome rainbows all over the place, and I took pictures of that too.

They are very pretty. I am very lazy not to have done anything with them. A few months ago I actually got the pictures developed from when I visited California. The first time. That was 2004, y'all.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

When I moved my photos over, I found some neat-o pictures of starshine's huge-ass WD party. Including a very lovely photo of you and Beth. Also, there were my wedding photos, but those are boring. :P

Lauren said...

Hee! No, we were not on a bicycle built for two. At the very end of the video, there's a pink bike that comes into the frame - that's me.

And I tried to log into yahoo photos, and it said my account had expired. I had all sorts of pictures that were only on there! I don't remember what they were, but I do know I'm sure sad about losing them.