Thursday

More on all that.

Today I am out:

[-] One-tenth of a unit of blood.
[-] More bucks.
[-] Of patience with the doctor I saw today. His parting suggestion to me was: "Why don't you try losing some weight? That should make you feel better." He means the weight that I gained after he lowered my thyroid dosage to an amount that he doesn't even remember, which I reminded him of several times, probably. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT EVER. He also asked how things were working out ("Good?") with the medication that I stopped taking over a year ago, because it was completely ineffective. I tried to be helpful by bringing in a typed list of my symptoms and complaints, and he told me he didn't have time to look at it. Gotta bounce! Call me next week sometime!


But I am in:

[-] An ophthalmology appointment tomorrow morning! Woooooo!!

5 comments:

That Girl said...

Oh my. He needs to be punched in the balls.

Jess said...

WTF, doctor?

Crystal said...

Wow. Dr. Douche.

Lauren said...

...what the hell.

Want me to kick him for you?

cernalls

Stephanie said...

Doctors are Jack Asses. Mostly. Somewhat. A lot.