Turns out that I don't have to formulate any actual thoughts, because other people have already done it for me.
This is what I've been saying the whole time!!
This basically explains what the last six months of my life have been like.
I mean, IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. Not that I need you to be.
Guys, I'll get back to posting about my hair/misanthropy/love of Harry Potter/musical leanings/stuff that makes no sense to anyone but me real soon, I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, man. I am terrified of these books! I am. How can I possibly resist the love/hate?
I'm on page 19. So far, it is utter dreck. It's like, "Then I went to school and did this. Then I went home and did this."
So boring. SINCE WHEN IS THAT GOOD WRITING?
And yet, I'm already dying to know: Why does he seem to hate Bella so much?
"Dedication: Stephenie Meyer dedicates the book to the band Muse."
Ha! I knew it. Any chance she dedicated one of the earlier books to My Chemical Romance?
Kirk, no: Linkin Park.
Small world! I have cleolinda on my LJ friends list.
I have also never read any Twilight. I think I took my finger off the pulse of the zeitgeist for a minute there...
Ok, I have read all of that now, and I must - I simply must - read these books. Zomigod! I think every cliche I have ever hated is there - this is so exciting!
Post a Comment