I've never understood why he looks so much worse than Page. Genes, I guess. But Page had to have done far more pharmaceuticals. Not fair, really, but what's new?
It is worrying how much Robert and Noddy Holder have started to resemble one another.But he still has good genes. Hello Logan!
"I kind of always wanted to bone your father, but you'll do."Oh God.
It does present something of a moral quandry.
This is not about Robert Plant.But did you SEE Jimmy Page at the closing ceremony of the Olympics? I... am traumatized.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I've never understood why he looks so much worse than Page. Genes, I guess. But Page had to have done far more pharmaceuticals. Not fair, really, but what's new?
It is worrying how much Robert and Noddy Holder have started to resemble one another.
But he still has good genes. Hello Logan!
"I kind of always wanted to bone your father, but you'll do."
Oh God.
It does present something of a moral quandry.
This is not about Robert Plant.
But did you SEE Jimmy Page at the closing ceremony of the Olympics? I... am traumatized.
Post a Comment