That title has nothing to do with anything. I love the Queen Helene Mint Julep face mask. It is so excellent. My skin is now detritus free and clean. Of course, I also smell vaguely of sulfur, as this is one of its purifying ingredients. Ach, well. It's not like I was going to be near people, anyway.
I must say that, as an Italian-American, I am completely fine with The Sopranos , The Godfather , and a whole bunch of other things that are supposedly detrimentally to how my beautiful culture is viewed by the rest of America. They shoot people and are thus cool. C'est la vie. On the other hand, I am deeply offended by Olive Garden commercials. We are not all loving and embracing of everyone. Some of us want you to go fuck yourselves.
Further proof that we live in a sick world.
This entry is not about Harry Potter.
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment