Tuesday

I hate all people

Especially the friendly ones. Dieter's class has been sparsely populated of late, so he's begun taking attendance. Not that I care, I'm always there anyway. On the bus to my next class, a chick gets on and sits down next to me, and immediately engages me in conversation. Are you amused yet? She recognized me from Dieter's (although I think she called it "class". Pfft.) and apparently this will found our lifelong friendship. So I was pumped for information, and I gave it (major, housing, future plans: "I'm not sure" read: fuck off) because I was disinterested and tired. I could tell from her twattle that we had relatively little in common. I figured that she was probably trying to hit on me, but then she started talking about how she had started her own business (I wasn't listening, so I don't really know) and that she was looking for a few other people to help her out, and she thought it might be something I would like, because I seemed like a real people person. I restrained the urge to laugh in her face, but corrected her that no, I really am not a people person. So, she wasn't hitting on me, just oddly trying to rope me into some kind of job or something. Or maybe she was doing both, I'm not sure, but in any event, I was rather pissed off by this encounter. I sincerely hope that I don't ever have to talk to her again.

People have just been looking at me today. And there's been more talking going on than usual. I have no idea why. I don't look any different today than I do on any other day, at least not that I can tell. What the fuck are they all looking at? I'm really glad that I'm staying inside for the rest of the day.

I had the urge to yell at my professor today. There wasn't really any provocation for me to do so. Perhaps I have rage issues. Anyway, I like her, and she seems nice, but she smiles all the time, and I don't trust that. I think there's something wrong with people who smile all the time. I think it's a way to mask other feelings, and I think those people are disingenuous. Note that I am not saying that I don't trust people who are happy all the time, just people who smile all the time.

I saw my cousin when I went to get my mail. I had to manuever so that she didn't see me. I really didn't feel like talking to her stupid ugly face and pretending that I cared about her drunken escapades and how exciting she finds college.

I really, really hate people. Dieter says that hermits don't follow the natural human agenda. Perhaps I'm not a normal human.

No comments: