This deep throes of depression crap is finally starting to affect my school work. Namely, I'm not doing it, and I don't care that I'm not doing it. Well, in one class I'm not. I have to do this thing [edit due to the "thing"'s boring nature] that was due last Thursday, and I don't want to, and more to the point, I'm not going to. At least not tonight. But I told the chap that I would. So, the obvious conclusion that I am led to is: I'm not going to go to that class tomorrow. And! since the class I have right after that is in the same department with a lot of the same people, and my assignment there isn't due until Thursday, I'm not going to go to that one either. That way, they may think I have a legitimate excuse. Which, in my sphere of understanding, I do. This means that I do not have anywhere to be tomorrow until 1 o'clock. Excellent. It'll be crosstitch and Cash for the rest of the... um... morning, I guess.
Isn't my life just so fucking fascinating?
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment