Saturday

NO MORE ROBOTS.

... Except for the new Robots movie. And the new Robots series. Which I can apparently get on DVD? (??)

NO MORE ROBOTS, though.

It was a three tissue evening.

There were things I liked.

There were things I did not like.

One of my pet theories was shot to hell and that made me a little sad.

Also, about that one thing? They didn't say it wasn't true, so I'm still assuming it is.

My socks were rocked off at some point during the proceedings.

NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF.

5 comments:

Katy said...

I agree with all of this post.

Yeah, there were flaws and unanswered questions, but overall it was a-fracking-mazing. I was so tense I was almost-hyperventilating during the first half, then on bawling during the second.

Of course, I am assuming we are talking about the same thing.

Unknown said...

What was your pet theory? It sounds like it was something other than That One Thing.

Also: WATCH THE AVENGERS.

Jess said...

Totally yes! But it seems Jacob hated it, though, which makes me sad.

Amy said...

Jacob graded every episode this season an A+, except for the finale, which he gave an F. I agreed with some of the points he made, but good Lord I cannot stop rolling my eyes.

Kirk said...

Jacob graded every episode this season an A+, except for the finale

Even the episode where the entire fate of the Cylon race depends on the outcome of Tigh's love life? Lord, what a retard. TWOP has sharked the jump.