Saturday

I did this same thing last week!

[Begin Spoiler for Battlestar Galactica. The one that was just on. — Highlight to view]

Goodbye, Felix. You were too good for a hardscrabble life of fleeing from killer space robots. I'll miss you.

[End Spoiler]

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too. Me too.

*sigh*

That Girl said...

Really? I can't recall ever liking that dude. I've wanted this for a long time now.

Amy said...

He's my favorite character. No joke.

Katy said...

He was mean to Helo. Ergo I cannot like him.

Kirk said...

Cosign. He had more integrity than most of them.

Kirk said...

Also: if Lee ends up being president, I'm hurling a heavy object at my TV.

Jenny said...

Poor Felix. Poor Anastasia. Poor Callandra. Poor Louanne/Sasha. I liked them all. They all deserved better.

At least the actors got juicy stuff to play before they went. I thought Alessandro Juliani was topnotch in his swan song.

Jenny said...

Oh, also on the Gaeta tip: I'm very glad that they made his homosexuality canonical, but it was kind of a cop-out to show it only in the webisodes. I can't tell you how much I was hoping for some hot boy-on-boy action in his last scene with Baltar.