Friday

Well, that was easy.

I totally do have an agen..cy. They just, apparently, didn't bother to tell me!

I thought perhaps that this evening I would call my cousins. I haven't talked to them in ... a million years, and yet they regularly turn up in my dreams. So maybe that's a sign of some sort.

In other news, I'm watching so much television that I can't even keep track of it anymore. I'm going to start watching Joan of Arcadia again because I accidentally caught the preview for this week's episode and now I really have to see it. But before I see it, I have to read the recap of the 16 episodes I missed. ... Before 8PM tonight. So, I'm taping the episode, and I'll watch it eventually. But sometime before that, I'm going to have to watch the Smallville episode that I taped, even though Pat already told me what it was all about. Jesus. Being a slacker is hard work.

No comments: