Monday

Surprise!

Guess what! I was away all weekend in the South. NONE OF YOU KNEW THAT! Heehehehehee!!

I'm sorry. I don't know why that amuses me so much. I am so strange. Anyway, the person with the least idea of my whereabouts was Tiny Annie, who I saw ... okay, Saturday. (I was about to say, "Holy shit! Was it yesterday?" But it wasn't.) I had, prior to the weekend, intended to make a post about all the people I haven't seen in an insane amount of time (okay, um, not "all." Just the ones I'm very fond of, which is a much much smaller number), and she was going to be on there. Score! Fixed that problem.

Also, when I first saw her it was from the back of a theatre and I had to wait until intermission to get all up in her grill. So I was trying to find her in the crowd, and my precise thought was, "Well, my best option at the moment is that girl up front with the pigtails." I'm so perceptive. Also, when she was all afar, I was reminded of how adorabley tiny she is, and then when we were up close, I was reminded that ... we are the exact same height. Still. Sigh. But I'm always taller when she wears flip flops.

I will build a machine that transports me rapidly through space, and costs nary a cent. My first stop will be to the Pants's. Because I miss my Pants. I'm going to have to get on that.

Also, the boy and I watched the film Secretary (and also some episodes of Stargate SG-1. Yeesh). It was very little like what I was expecting. For starters, I didn't know James Spader was in it. SO WEIRD AND CREEPY. Ah, James Spader. We were entertained like the vastly mature people we are.

Also, I saw the latest Joan, Kirk. Because I couldn't tape it, so I just. watched it. I know, I'm proud of me, too.

No comments: