Seriously. Have you ever really really really been a fan of something, and then you realize that everyone else who likes the same thing is really half-assed about it? Like, not knowing character full names and who they're related to and shit like that. You know, the things that you could only really care about if you were irrationally obsessed but yet are like nails driven under your skin when people fuck up? If they don't care as much as I do, then they shouldn't bother at all! ... Dammit!
Also, have you ever read a companion book and pointed out all the errors in it?
*He* left *her*??? Oh, "sharon" you are so on my hit list.
*EDIT*
I think I might have given myself a concussion. He did leave her. I meant to write it the other way around. ... that sharon girl is still on my hit list.
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment