Monday

A better one!

I might in the near future be writing a big long entry about something I'm pretty sure no one except myself will care about. It has to do with my last entry. (Goodness! A follow-up? A clarification!?) ... Of course, now that I've expressed my intent, I'm almost definitely not going to do it. Because expressing intent is just like doing it! So it's over now, out of mind.

Anyway, this is not what I came to tell you about. I am here because slowly it has begun to dawn on me that much like the pirate, "asshat" has become too mainstream. "But," you may ask, "isn't that what you wanted?" To which I will reply: "... Shut up." Anyway, say hello to my next creation.

ASSCART.

I am unsure as to whether or not I want it as one word or two. Anyway, go, children. And disseminate it. Hee.

No comments: