Tuesday

Ow my head.

I woke up with a crying hangover today. Am I the only person that gets this?Anyway, I was all dehydrated and headachey and stumbly, which I assume is what a hangover is like. Yes, my life is wild and carefree. Also, I really needed a shower. It just couldn't be put off. The combination of these things has lead me to miss Dieter's class for the second time in a row. Granted, this class is an awful lot like the one that I took last semester, and it's about monkeys so I absolutely cannot not do well in it, But gaaah.

I think I'm going to write him an email an tell him I had the flu. It's not a lie if I convince myself it's true.

Also, some random chap left a note on my previous entry, but I DELETED! that. The grammar and spelling were decent, and everything. Sorry about that, dude. It's nothing personal, I hate everyone. Especially everyone who knows nothing about my life, but feels that their 1:16 minutes of insight will make it all right as rain.

Also, I've discovered that if I space out my two cups of soup to different times of the day, then it's like having two completely seperate meals! Hooray for my extremely healthy lifestyle!

Also, I don't know if I need a new tape for this evening. I left both my Buffy and Angel tapes at home a few weeks ago, and so I used the only blank tape in my room to tape both of them. My intent was to record as many episodes as I had space left for on my "official" tapes, and then transfer the episodes at a later date after I had found a kind person with two VCRs who can do something like that. Then all the episodes would still be in order. The problem is that I don't know how many episodes I have on this intermediary tape, nor how many are on my good tapes. I forget when I stopped labelling them. And I don't know how much I really care about either show to figure it out. And plus, I don't want to walk to the store, I just did that yesterday. Poo. Eh. Gaaaaaaah.

I'm so glad I'm not at class right now.

No comments: