I have been sitting in front of the computer for the past 7 or 8 hours. Oh, Jesus. Yet, in this time, I have accomplished nothing. Well, no, okay, I had a cry jag, but hell, I do that in my sleep these days [/ah, a good old "Amy is still upsettingly heartbroken" reference to scare away any potential commenters.] Thing is, I'm sure there are things that I coulda/shoulda/woulda been doing. Well, okay, maybe not the woulda. I have a test which is technically tomorrow, that I have not studied for. Granted, it's on geography, and I really don't need to study very much, but still. There's no way in hell I could name 55 African countries at this moment, let alone place them on a map. Also, there's my cross-stitch. Which I've been meaning to work on since I got to my dorm. So that's, what, at least a few days, right? Yet I have not even moved to make even one stitch. Tomorrow I have to extract and spend about $174 from my bank account, so that I can later go to a place I am petrified to go to, and yet it's 2:30 in the morning, and I don't even plan on setting my alarm. Since I rearranged my room, I cannot turn off my alarm without getting up out of my bed. This greatly impedes the impetus to set it.
Sitting here writing out this longer-than-neccesary entry is another symptom of this, whateverthehell I'm doing. So when I'm done I will most likely just go around to the same pages I've been going to all night, and hit refresh until something new comes up, and listen to Milla Jovovich sing all pretty. She's a Sagittarius, you know... or at least do now. And I've just attached personal significance to a song about the Holocaust. I think this shows that I'm a pretty messed up person.
When does my life get to stop being stuck on pause?
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment