Aside from dates that I made up arbitrarily, I have never known a pet's birthday before, and hence have not been able to express my cat-lady craziness to the utmost extent that it needs must go. Although, confidentially, so far that has involved only giving them fish treats and some catnip. I didn't buy them hats or anything.
The ceiling in the basement partially collapsed, but that's only tangentially related.
HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF MY NOW-ENORMOUS BABIES:







And now, just for kicks, here's a picture of some turkeys walking down the street.
3 comments:
Happy birthday, kitties! So much cuteness.
I love that you had one cat that turned into multiple cats, too. :-)
Oh man, you have wild turkeys too? A pack of them appeared in our neighborhood several years ago and they've hung around ever since. Occasionally they come right up to our house; Lola faced them down on our lawn once.
I think pic #4 is trying some mind-control thing. Also Penny doesn't look too pleased.
-Kirk
Cats are keen!
Cats are great!
Cats are clean,
They lick your plate!
So says my Garfield bookmark, circa 1985.
Post a Comment