I *do* remember that, because I spent that afternoon at work trying to figure it out, and I failed, and I hate to fail.
But guess what? I think I have the answer now! It's a Buick Riviera! Buick gave the Riviera its own emblem! (AND, as you can see, I also found out that the term for the logo on a car is "emblem" -- who knew?)
Now, as far I can tell, it seems the R is always straight, not slanted, so I'm a little concerned that I could be wrong. But maybe it just looked slanted in, like, the sunshine or whatever. Other than that, I'm pretty sure this is it, and I'm so excited!
4 comments:
AMY. OMG.
I *do* remember that, because I spent that afternoon at work trying to figure it out, and I failed, and I hate to fail.
But guess what? I think I have the answer now! It's a Buick Riviera! Buick gave the Riviera its own emblem! (AND, as you can see, I also found out that the term for the logo on a car is "emblem" -- who knew?)
Now, as far I can tell, it seems the R is always straight, not slanted, so I'm a little concerned that I could be wrong. But maybe it just looked slanted in, like, the sunshine or whatever. Other than that, I'm pretty sure this is it, and I'm so excited!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_Riviera
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_Riviera#Eighth_generation)
http://images.google.com/images?q=buick+riviera+emblem
Am I right? Do I win?!
Crystal, what are your feelings on bigamy?
THAT'S TOTALLY IT. I'm sure that the "emblem" was slanted the first time I saw it, but I can't say with certainty. Maybe it was the angle.
Huzzah! There, now I've actually accomplished something this weekend! (That totally counts as accomplishing something.)
I also totally remember your last post, because I spent ages looking for it, and asking people if they knew what it was!
So glad Crystal figured it out though, because even after the picture, I was still none the wiser.
Post a Comment