That is one creepy little boy. Also, I still want a Pensieve.
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!also - tdbwhoHa!
I so did!Thanks for that. I've been looking for a decent version of the trailer (that'll play for me) all day. The little boy looks quite good. I love the way his mouth curls into a smile when Dumbledore sets the wardrobe on fire.
This is what happens when I'm away from the internet for a day. YEEEEE!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is one creepy little boy.
Also, I still want a Pensieve.
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!
also - tdbwho
Ha!
I so did!
Thanks for that. I've been looking for a decent version of the trailer (that'll play for me) all day. The little boy looks quite good. I love the way his mouth curls into a smile when Dumbledore sets the wardrobe on fire.
This is what happens when I'm away from the internet for a day.
YEEEEE!!!!
Post a Comment