Friday

OK! Computer!

I actually don't like Radiohead, but the title still must be used sometimes.

Folks, I have an announcement. For the first time in nearly a decade, I have a new computer. Okay, there was that time when I went to college and I had my own computer, but then I stopped using it and switched back to the ol' junk bucket. That's not important right now.

What's important is that it's so sexy I want to cry.

Vista? It's not that bad. The wom-wom window effect might eventually give me a headache, but ... dear God. SO PRETTY.

When I was setting things up, I found myself, um, unconsciously stroking the console. It's just so smooth!!

8 comments:

P@ said...

Hooray for the 21st century!!

Annika said...

Does this mean you are no longer viewing the interwebs at 800x600?

Jess said...

Yaaay computer! As someone who sort of has an ever-changing computer that is nevertheless somehow still always hopelessly out of date, I relate to the stroking of the electronics.

Stephanie said...

Npxjmjzt! Now I can freely change my blog back to the wider version if I so desire.

Amy said...

Annika - It absolutely does.

Hooray for 1024x768!

Lauren said...

Annika totally already asked my question.

And you totally already answered it.

SWEET.

My word verification is "umehu". It sounds like a foreign name. EXCEPT THEN THEY TOLD ME IT WAS TYPED IN WRONG. WTF, intarwebs.

Vicki said...

Sweet! That is like the grown-up version of toys on Xmas morning.

And I was also going to ask that question. Especially since I just made my redesign all 800x600-ready, just for you.

Katy said...

I don't like Radiohead either!