First, Jason Dohring gets to be Spike on Veronica Mars, now he gets to be Spike on an actual Angel rip-off.
... I'm totally going to watch this show, guys. It has my screen-crush Sophia Myles in it, and, seriously, it's about vampires. If something's about vampires, I'm probably going to wind up watching it. I'm not saying that I'll like it, or that it will even be any good, but, honestly? I'm going to end up watching it.
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Um, what's the name of this show?
That a dubious rule, dude.
Dude, show's called "Moonlight."
No joke. Also no joke, it will air on CBS.
Heh. Thanks for asking, Kirk. I knew what show Amy was talking about - I've at least heard of all of the upcoming new shows - but I couldn't remember the title, so you saved me a trip to Google.
As for the show itself... the promos have left me less than impressed, but I feel that way about ALL the upcoming shows.
Post a Comment