Sunday

I hate to say it, but I really need TiVo.

Television starts this week! Which is to say, it's not that television ever stopped, but this week all the shows that I actually watch will begin to air anew. This spells trouble, because for months now I've been watching no television at all, except the occasional episode off the Home and Garden Channel when I stop in to watch it with my mother.

Tuesday is Veronica Mars. Wednesday is Lost. And I already have two and a half hours of Doctor Who sitting on a tape from Friday night. Will I watch it before I go to sleep tonight? Who can say!

I've been having this little problem lately where I can't seem to drum up the energy to do ... anything at all, really. Unless it's getting up and taking a shower and going to work. And then coming home and going to sleep. Yesterday I forgot to eat until 11:30, at which point I fixed myself a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats. That hasn't happened in a while, but I was busy fiddling with computer whatsits.

I don't think it's a good sign, however, that I'm anticipating the prospect of having to watch 3 hours of television a week and dreading it as strenuous work.

No comments: