I am talking, of course, about the mosquitos. I am done, I am over the mosquitos. They need to end. The other day I went outside, happily protected in long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Yet, I managed to sustain two bites, to my abdominal/midsection area, which occurred when I bent over, and a sliver of skin was exposed for a few seconds.
Last night, I'm pretty sure that I was bitten on the finger while I was sleeping. No longer content to wait until I venture outside, they've been sending in assassins to my very bedchamber. I'm really worried that I'm going to wake up with bites on my face.
Tonight, I was sitting on my bed, and I felt a pinch on my shoulder. I fidgitted, and then I saw one of the hovering, alien beasts darting around at me. I smashed it. I was too late. These are pictures of my shoulder about five minutes after being bitten. Goggle at the grotesque nature of my hyperactive autoimmune response.
Bite
What makes this even more horrible is the fact that, when I was bitten? I was wearing a long-sleeved shirt. So, either the bug flew into my shirt and bit me, or it bit me through my shirt. I'm not sure which option is more disturbing.
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment