Hello blog! I have not been in a blogging way, lately, as ... well, as no one can tell, because they're probably not reading this. Oh well!
I was not a happy camper last night. I watched some ladies figure skating, and became depressed. I felt very old and adrift in a sea of nothingness. Also, sleepy. So I listened to some Vivaldi and I cried a little.
Then I got up this morning and went to a job interview! Then I had cereal. And next week I have fun activities planned. So, it's cool now. I sometimes have trouble discerning if my moods will be long lasting or not.
This is my update. It is much shorter and much less interesting than I anticipated.
However, I realised that this Monday was February 19th. That's crazy, I didn't even realize it until five days later. I suppose this also means I should wish Jenny a happy birthday. Happy Birthday Jenny!
I must buy things for upcoming birthdays. I'll work on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment