Cheese. Biscuits.
My father took me to Red Lobster today. (After three doctor's appointments, and a trip to the mall in which I had to wait for him to finish rummaging through the Sports Authority. Bah.) I have only been to a Red Lobster one other time, and it was nearly four years ago. Red Lobster's cheese biscuits are my holy grail of food, like Arizona sweet tea is my holy grail of beverages. Vastly moreso, my friends, because of the number of years involved, and the times I have *tried* to get into a Red Lobster and been thwarted, my dreams of cheese biscuits crushed forever.
THEY ARE SO GOOD. I had four, and then my stomach threatened to sue me, so I had to stop. But, it's like, everything is better now. The magical cheese biscuits made everything okay.
Later, I went back to a book store, this time Barnes & Noble with my mother, where we waited at a book signing for Lidia Bastianich. Hopefully someone (other than Annika) knows who she is. Two hours! Not bad. It was my first book signing. I met some nice folk, including a three-year-old girl who was remarkabley well-behaving after standing in a line for two hours. Lidia dedicated the book to my zia, Patrizia. And then she was all, "Ooh, who is Patrizia?" Lying is awesome! But my Auntie Pat will be very happy, we believe. She loves Lidia. Furthermore, I now have a recipe for crostatas.
In conclusion, "You should not rely on any acting job to pay your bills or keep you happy; you need a day job for your paycheck and a hobby for your sanity." 1:2.
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment