Or: "Jesus Fuck! Didn't I just make an entry yesterday?!"
So, today I feel that I've managed to keep the house reasonably cool. Or, at least I've managed to keep myself reasonably cool by finding another fan and having it blow full strength directly on me. ....And by being unclad only in undergarments. Yes, I am in my underwears. This is not as attractive as it should be, since I also appear to have developed a rash from the heat on my legs, arms, chest, stomach, and back. I am gorgeous. I talked to my mother on the phone, and I told her about it in order to guilt her as she sits in her air conditioned office. It worked most satisfactorily. I'm still hot, though. On the plus side, it's only 93 ? right now. Yay!
There was a while this morning when I couldn't find Bert. I then figured out that he had been locked out on the porch. Doh. He seems to be alright now, he and Lily and passed out as though dead downstairs. But I'm wondering if I should bring him down to the basement, because it's much cooler down there. And Bert's all old and his fur is like, triple thick.
You may think, why don't I go hang out downstairs instead of what is likely the hottest room in the house? Because this is where the computer is. Obviously.
*edit: No, newBlogger, I obviously special characters aren't showing up. What do I need to do to fix that again? Oh wait, I don't care. That was a little degree sign, everyone.
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment